GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
Each paper shall have no less than 10 pages and no more than 15 pages. All papers will be subjected to peer review and are expected to meet standards of academic excellence. A peer review process will be used, employing two or three scientific reviewers.
Author(s) will be notified about the outcome via email, using the declared address. Each paper must be accompanied by a signed and dated publishing agreement(s).
NO subscription/publication/processing fees are charged to the Author(s). NO fee is levied for accessing published articles.
Authors do not retain copyright or publishing rights of their articles.
Please use Word for Windows 2003/2007(Microsoft) (or equivalent Word Processor), with the following settings (according to the paper template):
- Page setup: Page size A4, orientation portrait; Margins: mirror margins, top 3cm, bottom 2cm, inside 2.5cm, outside 2cm, gutter 0.5cm; Layout: header 1.7 cm (different odd and even), footer 0cm, section start continuous, page alignment top;
- Title of the Paper: 14pt Times New Roman, Bold, Centered; Authors'names: Capital, 12pt Times New Roman, centered;
- Department: 12pt Times New Roman, centered; University: 12pt Times New Roman, centered; Address: 12pt Times New Roman, centered; Country: Capital, 12pt Times New Roman, centered; E-mail account: 12pt Times New Roman, centered;
- For Abstract, Key-Words please use 12pt Times New Roman Italics. For the content use 12pt Times New Roman. Use single space and double-column format after the Key-Words;
- For references use 12pt Times New Roman and IEEE Citation Style: numbers enclosed in square brackets for each reference. All references must be cited within the paper.
All papers will be subjected to peer review and are expected to meet standards of academic excellence.
The traditional type of peer review, single blind review process (the names of the reviewers are hidden from the author) will be used, employing two or three scientific reviewers. Author(s) will be notified about the outcome via email, using the declared address.
In order to meet standards of academic excellence, all papers will be scaned for plagiarism using a specialized software: http://www.grammarly.com.
Attribution: This license lets you distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon authors work, even commercially, as long as you credit them for the original creation.
You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
- Paper Title: The title should describe clearly and accurately the content of the article.
- Abstract: The abstract must include sufficient information for readers to judge the nature and significance of the topic. It should summarize the objectives of the article, methodology, results and conclusions.
- Keywords: Words or expressions that capture the essence of your paper should be listed in decreasing order of importance, ensuring consistency with the title and the abstract of the article.
- Paper Body: The article should be the result of a research corresponding to the specific topic of the journals' issue. The structure of the paper should be clear and well organized. Titles and subtitles should be placed in logical sequence.
- Conclusions: Conclusions should provide a synthesis of the main contributions of the paper, discuss the importance of the work and/or suggest possible applications and extensions of the research.
- For each author must be included a small face picture (3 x 2.5 cm) and a short description including (but not limited to): affiliation, education, research field(s). The authors' description is mandatory for the papers to be published.